Watch the Performance Reading of APRIL SNOW Chapter 1:
Novel performed by actor Geoff Mays
Get to know writer Lynn Steward:
1. What is your novel about?
A young woman who stays true to herself and perseveres.
2. Why should this novel be read by anyone?
An enjoyable and thoughtful story about overcoming personal and professional challenges that transcend any period.
3. How would you describe this story in one sentence?
At the cutting edge of women’s fashion in the 1970s, an underestimated young woman leaves a broken marriage and her lethal charm goes to work to remake retail, and herself, at New York’s most glamorous department store.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this novel?
This novel is the second volume in a five book series that I started researching and outlining as a…
View original post 323 more words