A FilmFreeway preferred festival:
Thriller/Suspense Screenplay Readings Performed in 2017 :
27 – Screenplays Performed
6 – Feature Scripts
8 – TV Pilots
7 – Short Scripts
6 – Best Scene Scripts
(Scroll down and watch winning performance videos)
Get your screenplay performed by professional actors at the Thriller/Suspense Festival.
The #1 Thriller/Suspense Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS (see below for recent performance readings).
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
– It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing Thriller/Suspense stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a story. Edit the heck out of it. .
2. Email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, format. Or, if submitting your film, please send us a Vimeo or download link.
In the body in the email please add your:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF STORY/FILM
– TYPE OF WORK (short film, TV script, Feature script, short script, novel, short story)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your story/film.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your work.
3. Pay the $35 submission fee ($15 off regular submission) via the button here:
OR, Submit via FilmFreeway, the exclusive way our festival accepts submissions.:
WATCH Winning Thriller Screenplay and Story Readings: